MCB Capital offers a wide variety of Business and Commercial Real Estate Loan Programs. We work with Small Business Owners as well as Larger Companies seeking Debt Financing.
MCB Capital Loan Programs
This is a summary of our current Commercial Loan Programs. It is not all inclusive. For more detail information on a particular Loan Program please Contact Us.
SBA 7(a) Loan
SBA 7(a) Loans are available through MCB Capital from $350,000 to $5,000,000
Some Benefits of the SBA 7(a) Loan include:
- Long repayment terms – reducing monthly payments
- Frees up cash to expand your business
- Low down payment of as little as 10% on multi-purpose real estate acquisitions and as little as 15% on single-purpose real estate acquisitions
- Financing available for most industry types including: hotel/motels, gas station/convenience stores, restaurants, assisted living facilities, and day cares to name a few
SBA 504 Loans
SBA 504 Loans available through MCB Capital for up to $15,000,000
Some Benefits of the 504 Loan include:
USDA B&I Loans
Acceptable Use of Proceeds on a USDA B&I Loan:
- B&I Loans may involve acquisitions, construction, conversion, repair, modernization or debt refinance
- Loan proceeds can be used for real estate acquisition and/or improvements, machinery, equipment, furniture, fixtures and working capital
- Closing costs and guarantee fee
Professional Practice Loans
MCB Capital is pleased to now be able to assist with up to 100% financing on the following:
- Medical practice acquisitions, including veterinarians
- Medical office building or office condo
- Professional office building or office condo
We can assist on:
- Loans ranging in size from $250,000 to $15,000,000;
- SBA 7(a) and 504 1st lien Conventional loans anywhere in the U.S.;
- Higher LTV than traditional loan products; and,
We can assist dozens of industries, including franchises, physicians, veterinarians, professional offices, and many more.
MCB Capital is pleased to now be able to consider Construction Loans under the following criteria:
- Maximum Loan Amount is $5 Million on SBA 7(a) Loans and $15 Million on SBA 504 Loans
- Maximum Loan to Value is 75% – typically you must have a minimum 30% verifiable capital injection into the project
- Must have outside income from other properties
- Must have SBA full eligibility – no open SBA Loans
- Must have good liquidity
- Must have good experience as owner/operator
Typical Loan Fees:
- 1 to 1.5% Construction Loan Fee – paid to Bank
- 1.5% Commercial Loan Fee – paid to MCB Capital
- SBA Guaranty Fees Apply
- Third Party Reports
- MCB Capital Processing Fee
- Bank must approve Contractor
- Contractor must have a Payment and Performance Bond for the Project
- Additional conditions may apply upon Bank reviewing complete package
MCB Capital has formed Business Relationships with 2 – 3 Reputable Bridge Lenders to better assist our Clients.
Below are one of our Lending Partners terms which are not all inclusive.
As low as 8.5%
$1 Million Minimum
$25 Million Maximum with exceptions on a case by case basis
Purchase, Refinance, Refinance with cash-out
2 & 3 Year Terms available
Leverage / Loan to Value:
Up to 75% of Actual Cost
Minimum FICO Score:
Varies on a case by case basis
Available on Case by Case basis
Usually 6-12 Months Interest guaranteed
Interest Only Payments
Multifamily, Office, Retail, Industrial, Self Storage, Credit Tenants, Mixed Use
MCB Capital may be able to assist with additional Property Types through a different Investor on a Case by Case basis
Origination & Application Fee(s):
MCB Capital has a 1 – 3% Commercial Loan Fee which will be disclosed after review of a Loan Package.
Lender has a $1500 Application Fee + Appraisal & any other Third Party Reports that may be required
Lender has a 1% Origination Fee
Lender also offers an Express Underwriting Fee of $5000 when time is crucial
Conventional Loans have been hard to obtain in the last several years.
MCB Capital is able to offer some Conventional Financing from $500,000 to $8 Million, however these loans are not available in all States and are available on Select Property Types only.
Additionally Loan to Values are usually maxed out at 65% with exceptions up to 75% on a case by case basis on certain property types.
CMBS Mortgage Loans
More information coming soon.
MCB Capital now has access, through our Lending Partners, to the Capital Markets.
Capital Market Overview
Secured Credit Facilities comprised of Term Loans and Revolvers
Subscription Lines secured by investor commitments
Traditional Warehousing and Term Facilities for debt platforms
Financing of Loan Portfolio Acquisitions, performing and non-performing portfolios
Office, Multifamily, Retail, Industrial, Full-Service Hotels
Secured Credit Facilities: $100 million to $750 million
Subscription Lines: $50 million to $100 million
Warehousing: $100 million to $500 million
Financing of Loan Portfolio Acquisitions: $50 million to $500 million
Fixed or Floating / 3 to 10 years;
Secured Credit Facilities can combine multi-rate/duration notes
Prefer Primary Markets, Domestic and International
Real Estate Funds, Separate Accounts, REOCs/REITs and Insurance Companies
Secured Mezzanine Loans behind CMBS or Life Company Senior Mortgages
Office, Multifamily, Retail, Industrial, Full-Service Hotels
Primary Markets, Domestic and International
Bankruptcy remote SPE, customary intercreditor and cure rights
$25 Million to $200 Million
Up to 75%
1 to 10+ years
Market rate depending on LTV and risk, current pay (fixed/floating)
Target Minimum 1.2x from income in place
Hedge Fund Loans
MCB Capital is pleased to offer the following Hedge Fund Lending Program which is designed for Income Properties, Construction, Raw Land Acquisition and Development Loans.
Currently we can only assist with refinancing or purchases of existing properties.
Basic Transaction Features:
Loan Amounts: $10 – $550 million
Loan Term: 2 – 6 years
Recourse: Typically, most deals are recourse deals.
Prepayment: Loans generally may be prepaid at any time after 2 years without penalty. Prepayment penalties may be required for shorter terms.
Loan to Value: Loan amounts can be up to 75% of the Bank’s approved appraised value.
Loan Rates: Rates start at Wall Street Journal Prime + 3% depending on the collateral type and risk. Loans are generally interest only and highly leveraged loans may contain an equity kicker or additional fees.
MCB Capital’s Commercial Loan Fee: Typically 1 – 3% of the final loan amount
Hedge Fund Origination Fee: Typically one percent
Hedge Fund Commitment Fee: Typically one percent
Loan Collateral: Real estate assets. We specialize in land, land development loans and other property types (e.g., hotels and special purpose properties) whose special circumstances disqualify them from lowest-rate financing. We also provide “bridge loans” on traditional multi-family, retail and office properties that need to be “turned-around” before they can qualify for conventional loan underwriting.
Quick Response: Our Partner has in-house staff for most preliminary market, engineering, and legal reviews, allowing us to quickly quote specific loan terms based on information provided in the loan request.
Portfolio Lender: This hedge fund lender originates loans for its own portfolio so the borrower saves time and money dealing with one lender and one set of due diligence and closing personnel.
Loan Flexibility: MCB Capital works hand in hand with this lender and together we will strive to tailor a loan structure to fit your deal, unlike so many other institutions that require your deal to fit their structure.
Life Company Loans
MCB Capital now has a new Commercial Loan Program underwritten by a Life Company.
Please see below for basic guidelines/information:
Minimum Loan Amount:
Maximum Loan Amount:
Prefer a minimum loan term of 7 years, longer terms available
4.00% to 7.5%
Types of Properties Considered:
Hotel, Industrial Building/Warehouse, Multifamily, Office, Retail
Life Company Fee:
1% is typical
MCB Capital Fees:
$2500.00 Retainer Fee (paid upfront)
1% Success Fee (paid at closing)
This Life Company will consider Construction/Perm, First Mortgage, Fixed Rate Mortgage
MCB Capital now offers financing up to 100% of certain eligible property types.
Commercial Real Estate purchase, refinance, construction, and business acquisitions, including working capital and other business assets.
Eligible Property Types:
Professional Office Building, Office Condo, Industrial Building, Medical Office Building or any General-Use Property. No Special use properties under this program.
$250,000 to $5,000,000
Time to Close:
Typically 45 – 60 days from signed commitment letter
10 – 25 years based on the loan purpose. No balloons or calls – fully amortizing over the life of the loan.
Declining penalty over 3 years (5%, 3%, 1%) for loans with terms of 15 years or more
One time SBA Loan Guarantee Fee based on loan size. Good Faith Deposit to be used for loan closing costs. Processing Fee to MCB Capital and Origination Fee to MCB Capital may also be applicable.
First lien on assets being financed. Additional collateral may be required per SBA guidelines.
Personal Guarantees for all individuals owning 20% or more of borrowing entity. Corporate Guarantees of affiliated companies may also be required.
Reduced Doc Loans
MCB Capital is pleased to announce this new Reduced Documentation Commercial Loan Program which allows for Reduced Income Documentation with No Tax Returns Required.
- Minimum – $100,000
- Maximum – $5,000,000
- Loan Amounts < $750,000 require a rate bump of .50
Rates depend on Property Type and FICO Scores – the below rates are fixed for 3 years
- Investor 1-4 Units with FICO over 700 = Base Rate of 7.49% / Less than 700 FICO(650 Minimum) = 7.99%. Maximum LTV 70%
- 5+ Unit Multifamily & Mixed Use with FICO over 700 = Base Rate of 7.49% / Less than 700 FICO (650 Minimum) = 7.75%. Maximum LTV = 75%
- Office, Retail, Warehouse, Self-Storage, Automotive Service(no gas stations) with FICO over 700 = Base Rate of 7.99% /Less than 700 FICO (650 Minimum) = 8.49%. Maximum LTV = 65%
Eligible Property Types:
- MultiFamily < 5 Units – includes Non-Owner Occupied SFR, Condo and 2-4 Unit MultiFamily
- 5+ Units and Mixed Use
- Office, Retail, Warehouse, Self-Storage and Automotive Service without a Gas Station
- 70% – Investor 1-4 Units – Includes Non-Owner Occupied, SFR, Condo, 2-4 Units
- 75% – 5+ Units Multifamily and Mixed Use Properties
- 65% – Office, Retail, Warehouse, Self-Storage, Automotive without Gas Station
- 3 Year Fixed – 30 Year Fully Amortizing Loan with a Fixed Rate for 3 Years
- 5 Year Fixed – 30 Year Fully Amortizing Loan with a Fixed Rate for 3 Years
Index / Margin / Cap:
- WSJ Prime + 4%
- Rate Caps = 2/1/6
- Equal to Fixed Rate Period (ex. 3 Year Fixed = 3 Year Prepayment Penalty)
Nationwide with the following exceptions based on Property Type
- MultiFamily < 5 Units (Maximum Loan = $2,000,000) – the following States are ineligible: Alaska, Minnesota, New Hampshire, Oregon, Utah, Vermont, Illinois, Michigan, North Dakota, South Dakota, Tennessee
- MultiFamily > 5 Units & Mixed Use (Maximum Loan = $5,000,000) – the following States are ineligible: Illinois, Michigan, North Dakota, South Dakota, Tennessee, Vermont
- Office, Retail, Warehouse, Self-Storage, Auto Service (No Gas Station) (Maximum Loan = $5,000,000) – the following States are ineligible: Illinois, Michigan, North Dakota, Tennessee, Vermont
- 25,000 Minimum Population or within 25 miles of a city with 100,000 + residents
Additional Program Notes:
- MultiFamily < 5 Units – 1st time Investor = Max LTV of 65%; 1st time Buyer = Max LTV of 60%
- Licensing required in the following States: Arizona, California, Oklahoma, New York, North Carolina, Nevada
Required Documents for Pre-Approval
1. 1003 – The Investor/Lender on this Loan Programs requires a detailed completed 1003
2. Copy of Property Insurance Declaration Page with agents information
3. Current Rent Roll – if applicable
4. Copies of Current Leases – if applicable
5. Operating Statements – if applicable
6. Letter from CPA stating 2 years in business or 2 Years Business License if Self Employed
7. Copy of Articles of Organization
8. Copy of Driver’s License to comply with Patriot Act
9. Copy of Purchase Contract – if this is a purchase
10. Proof of 3 months PITI – if this is a purchase
11. Copy of existing Note to be paid off – if this is a refinance
Once you have the application completed please make sure to sign and date it and then email all it along with all applicable forms back to us at email@example.com if you are not able to email the needed items please contact us and together we will figure out another way for you to get the items to us.
Working Capital Loans
MCB Capital is pleased to offer this new working capital loan for existing businesses. This is an SBA Loan and you must meet SBA Eligibility Requirements to qualify for this loan.
For more information please see below:
10 Years Maximum
Prime + 2.75 (currently 6.00%)
Acceptable Loan Purpose:
Working Capital Only
Existing Business having been in business for a minimum of 2 years – NO STARTUPS
UCC on available business assets
Minimum Credit Score of 670 – Experian Score only on this program
Closing Time Frame:
3 weeks average
MCB Capital Fee(s):
2% of the Loan Amount paid out of closing proceeds
$1500 Processing Fee paid upon loan approval
Business Financial Items Needed to Apply:
These items are needed on any/all Business Entities owned by the Sponsor.
- Most recent 3 years Business Tax Returns – must contains all schedules including K1 Statements
- Current Year to Date Profit and Loss Statement andBalance Sheet
- Business Debt Schedule – must tie into Balance Sheet
Personal Financial Items Needed to Apply:
These items are needed on all Owners holding a 20% or more ownership stake.
- Most recent 3 years Personal Tax Returns – must contain all schedules including K-1’s, W-2’s, and 1099’s
- Current Personal Financial Statement
- Current Resume
Required Loan Forms
- Express Loan Application – MCB Capital will assist with completing
- SBA Personal Financial Statement – needed on spouses too
- 4506T – needed for all businesses and individual
- Authorization to Release form – must use bank form
- Principal Information – must use bank form